If you'd like to have your recordings MIXED in the Stage One Studio:
- Please save the individual audio files for each song into a separate folder (folder name = song title). Burn two (!) CD-R/DVD-R for each album and always bring or send both copies! Backups save time and trouble...!
- All tracks of a song have to start at 0:00:00 sec
- Each audio file (AIFF, WAV, SDII or AUDIO) should have a /L or /R (panorama setting) or a /C (center) at the end of its name. This is especially important for drum tracks! It's also a big help for me if everything is labeled logically :-)
- If you join me in the studio for the mix it is still important that you send me the data a few days before our appointment. This ensures that I can check beforehand if everything is okay with your data.
- Please send me two CD-R/DVD-R with your mix (one data CD and one audio CD). All songs should be in the proper order and labeled with the final song names.
- Believe it or not, but I have to point out that all CD-Rs / DVD-Rs should be labeled correctly :-) Please write the name and album title of your band on every CD / DVD.
- Your mix has to be uncompressed. Please also make sure that drums and vocals are loud enough in your mix. During mastering the guitars will gain a lot of volume, and too weakly mixed drums or vocals can turn out too silent very quickly.
- Please describe your wishes for breaks or transitions in a precise and intelligible manner.
For more details please contact me!